|Black Friday Shopping Tips|
So Brenda just came through the door at 6:30 exhausted and in a state of shock. "It was crazy out there. The cars heading for Walmart were lined up several block down the street from the store parking lot." When I finally got in the lot I could not find a shopping cart. When I went to get the crock pot I had on my list they were all gone. People were standing in line carrying all the crock pots waiting for the cashiers to open the registers at 6pm when the Black Friday prices go in effect. It was crazy." That said, here's how you need to prepare before venturing out to shop.
1. Find out in advance what's in stock at all the stores you plan to shop at.
2. Gas up good. Your car may be stuck in traffic, looping the parking lot 10 times and delayed trying to make your way out of the parking lot on the to other stores.
3. Instead of finding immediate parking bring a driver and have him drop you off in the vicinity of the parking lot. Let the driver find a parking spot while you go inside and do the shopping.
4. Bring a large shopping bag or two of your own or a see through carrying case or large basket or a wheel cart if your getting larger items. Don't have any of these? A baby stroller will do.
5. Know where the items are located. If you can get your hands on a schematic that tells you what floor and aisle your items are on the better. Now chart your course as expediently as possible.
6. Some items go faster the others. Much has to do with demand and price. Obviously brand name cookware and flatware will go fast as many plan to use these this weekend and in the weeks to come so grab that first and fast.
7. If you're using coupons make sure in advance that they will be honored on items drastically reduced on Black Friday. Read the fine print and whatever you can find online.
8. If you want to avoid the craziness and don't mind waiting for delivery early next week consider ordering and take advantage of free shipping.
9. Whatever you do, be it shopping online or at the local store, if the items on your shopping list are in high demand get it sooner than later.
Lowest Priced Shopping Online Pinterest.com Black Friday Deals