One of the most challenging feats of planning a family reunion is getting it all organized. It's one thing to say what you want to do. It's quite another to make that reality. But following these simple steps can make all the difference.
1. Form a family reunion committee.
2. Include family members who are great motivators, leaders and hard workers.
3. Next brainstorm your family reunion theme, slogan, and associated activities.
4. Next delegate members of the committee to man departments typical of a big event. This may include your welcome department, food and drink department, entertainment department, genealogy research, and presentation, etc...
5. Meet periodically to update the group on the progress being made.
How do you rally the family and get everyone excited and involved?
How do you make cost-saving decisions?
How do you raise funds for the event?
What are some popular reunion games and activities everyone is sure to enjoy?
How do you plan a dignified reception dinner program that honors the elders and empowers the family?
For more help getting organized use the ever-popular family reunion planner and keepsake guidebook at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net that will help you get your most memorable reunion event up and running in no time.