It's December. Got lights? Got snow? Got bucket loads of greenbacks? Got hi-tech devices nestled in their beds? No worries. This winter season break away from the commercial hijacking of one single day this month and choose to enjoy the simple things of life with your family. Here are 14 fun December activities to plan before the snow falls.
- Spend a day at the discount movie theater
- Collect consignment shop sweaters
- Catch a sale on yarn and knit a burly warm afghan for two
- Take a walk in the wood and collect pine and pine cones to craft a winter reef
- Update your winter season music playlist
- Install an inexpensive electric fire place
- Build a sled using tire tubes, hefty lawn bags or wood slabs
- Build a backyard ice skating rink
- Got empty picture frames? Frame and hang recent family photos,
- Plan a "Fun In The Snow Party" and serve hot chilli, s'mores and hot cocoa
- Do family genealogy research online at http://genealogy.fimark.net
- Make a family photo quilt
- Make a family photo tree
- Plan the next family reunion
Looking for fantastic ideas for planning a super fun family reunion or seasonal family activities? Get Fimark's Family Reunion Planner book and Fimark's Family Reunion Social web app. Everything you need for family event planning year round.