Profile + Web App
- Mark Askew
- Mark Angelo Askew is the author of "Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Workbook and Keepsake" and the founder and director of the Family Reunion Planning Group that established November as Annual Family Reunion Planning Month.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
15 Good Reasons To Celebrate Family Reunion Planning Month
Over the years many readers have asked me when is the best time to start planning a reunion? Some event planners say early in the year of the event. We say start planning in the month of November before the event. Why? Most family members will be visiting out of town and have some extra days off of work. Why not use some of that free time to do some real productive reunion planning?
Here's 15 Good Reasons To Observe Family Reunion Planning Month
1. It's a great time to invite your extended family to dine together.
2. It's the ideal month for indoor and outdoor family recreational activities.
3. It's the the time of year to take a fun and meaningful stroll down memory lane.
4. It's an ideal time to dig thru the hope chest and read saved cards and letters.
5. It's a time to begin building your family tree.
6. It's the time to start surveying the family regarding your next spring, summer
or fall family reunion.
7. It's a time to try out new and traditional recipes
8. Ideal time to plan a reunion cruise.
9. It's a good time to can and preserve harvest fruit and veggies... memories.
10. It's a wonderful time to talk about your family history.
11. It's the ideal time to exchange photos of recent family reunions.
12. It's a great time to start a family reunion website.
13. It's a good time to work on and distribute the family newsletter.
14. It's time to form a family reunion committee.
15. It's a good time to plan the next family reunion committee meeting.
Posted by Mark Askew at Thursday, November 19, 2015
Labels: #FamilyReunionPlanningMonth, best time to start planning a reunion, family reunion planning, family reunion planning month, family reunions
Mark Angelo Askew is the author of "Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Workbook and Keepsake" and the founder and director of the Family Reunion Planning Group that established November as Annual Family Reunion Planning Month.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment