Thursday, November 19, 2015
15 Good Reasons To Celebrate Family Reunion Planning Month
Over the years many readers have asked me when is the best time to start planning a reunion? Some event planners say early in the year of the event. We say start planning in the month of November before the event. Why? Most family members will be visiting out of town and have some extra days off of work. Why not use some of that free time to do some real productive reunion planning?
Here's 15 Good Reasons To Observe Family Reunion Planning Month
1. It's a great time to invite your extended family to dine together.
2. It's the ideal month for indoor and outdoor family recreational activities.
3. It's the the time of year to take a fun and meaningful stroll down memory lane.
4. It's an ideal time to dig thru the hope chest and read saved cards and letters.
5. It's a time to begin building your family tree.
6. It's the time to start surveying the family regarding your next spring, summer
or fall family reunion.
7. It's a time to try out new and traditional recipes
8. Ideal time to plan a reunion cruise.
9. It's a good time to can and preserve harvest fruit and veggies... memories.
10. It's a wonderful time to talk about your family history.
11. It's the ideal time to exchange photos of recent family reunions.
12. It's a great time to start a family reunion website.
13. It's a good time to work on and distribute the family newsletter.
14. It's time to form a family reunion committee.
15. It's a good time to plan the next family reunion committee meeting.
Labels: #FamilyReunionPlanningMonth, best time to start planning a reunion, family reunion planning, family reunion planning month, family reunions
Access my latest version of Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Social web app. The ideal event planning web app for fun filled, meaningful and memorable family reunion events.
Mark is an ordained minister, wedding officiant, author, teacher and motivational speaker with a focus on our Creator's greatest gifts, life and family. Founder of Fimark Home Online, a resource for downloading family oriented keepsakes, arts and crafts,special occassion printables, event planning worksheets and fun family activity templates, books, tips and ideas.
Author of Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide and Keepsake, an event planning guide workbook with 6 keepsake features as well as Fimark's My Keepsake Wedding Planner with wedding planning guide, tips, worksheets and 7 keepsake features.
The key to raising a loving family is putting love in to action. Fun filled creative family activities make memories that bond.