Here are two fun weekend projects for your next family reunion event. Crafting family reunion party favors.
Get together with the whole family and pour tall cold glasses of iced tea or lemonade and lets get started. These two creative projects includes transforming an ordinary household item into a decorative family keepsake perfect for the picnic table or banquet dinner by making event logo labels for small spring water bottles or soap bubble bottles the kids will enjoy. You'll find great bargains on mini spring water bottles and soap bubble bottles at your local dollar store or order them in bulk online and save even more.
For both projects download the family reunion logo used for your reunion T-shirts. Have at the ready your family reunion theme and slogan. For theme and slogan ideas consult Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Social web app.
Materials and Supplies Needed:Download the Free Party Favor Craft Template (Family reunion party favor bottle label cover)
Card stock printing paper (Multicolored or reunion theme colors will do nicely)
Candy bags or colored plastic gift wrap paper
Candy (use on individually wrapped candy)
White print paper
Family Reunion Bottle Party Favors1. Download the attached template
2. Fill in the slogan theme and dates in the columns as indicated
3. Print the page
4. Cut from the edge of the paper between the row dividing line to the opposite
edge of the of the paper including the white space.
5. After each strip is cut wrap the strip around the bottle and tape the edge end to end where
the white space appears.(For a neater more professional look use the glue gun and glue stick instead.)
Candy Bag Wrap Party Favor1. Print the craft template listed above on colorful card stock paper.
2. Cut around the squares of the theme, logo, reunion date and slogan
3. Punch a hole in the corner of each square.
4. Place four or five pieces of candy in bag o on top of gift wrap paper
5. Hold bag of candy in the palm of your hand and twist bag creating a bottle neck close to candy
6. Tie candy bag closed using string
7. Put one end of the string through hole of printed logo label and gently tie to string near bags neck
Enjoy other fun family reunion party favor crafts when you access Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Social web app.
It's event planning at it's personal best. The 132 page personalized family reunion event planning guide with signature poetic excerpts, a reunion planners journal, recipe compiler and genealogy worksheets. Set your course and take a remarkable journey planning your family reunion. Get the Family Reunion Planner Guide and Keepsake in PDF or Word Doc format when you access Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Social web app.
Happy Family Reunion Planning!
Mark and Brenda