We would like to remind you of a few follow up tasks to making your event flow smoothly:
1. Make certain all members have their t-shirts ordered and delivered. (See the timeline
checklist in Fimark's Family Reunion Planner web app.) Point them to the t-shirt ordering website if they have not yet ordered t-shirts.
For great family reunion t-shirt design ideas go to http://www.zazzle.com/zzibcnet*/
2. Follow up with department heads and make sure everyone has what they need including materials and supplies. (See the materials and supplies checklist in the Family Reunion Planner)
3. Remind them of their responsibilities. (See the departmental worksheets in the Family Reunion Planner web app)
4. Some family members may have recently run into a snag attending. Render support where needed.
5. Follow up with vendors and facility managers to make sure you will receive
the timely quality services you expect. (See the timeline checklist in the Family
Reunion Planner web app)
6. Make certain family members know how to reach their destination. A few
families tend to get lost traveling to every event. Send them directions via
email or post mail. Have them follow a capable traveler or have someone help the setup GPS navigation.
7. Get help wrapping up your final tasks. No need to do it all yourself. Invite
a couple of extra hands over and put in a long night completing tasks.
8. Be sure to give yourself a day or two of rest before the big event.
Don't have the Fimark's Complete Family Reunion Planner application yet?
For more ideas for your summer reunion look inside Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Social web app. Follow the link on this page or access it from my profile.
Happy Family Reunion Planning!
Mark & Brenda