Family reunion planners, we are heading into May. Nothing is more important at this time then following-up and wrapping up all event planning loose ends. See your Complete Family Reunion Planner personal event planning interface timeline to keep up-to-date with tasks.
Answer these questions:
1. T-shirt orders out? (see T-shirt panel on the event planner interface)
2. Keepsake Reunion Booklet complete? (see booklet icon)
3. Camera media and batteries purchased? (see Store panel)
4. Complete itinerary sent out? (see theme selector panel/itinerary icon)
5. All outdoor and indoor event supplies acquired? (see Budget and Store panels)
6. Are all department volunteers and committee members on the same page regarding tasks, deadlines, times and places to meet for setup?
(Access all department worksheets on the Workbooks panel)
Money Saving Tips
Need to save money? Here are three money saving tips and one new money saving feature in your complete Family Reunion Planner 3.0 intereface.
1. Ask attendees to donate supplies to the event such as grills, decorations, lawn furniture, canopies, coolers, music equipment, etc.
2. Have attendees purchase there own last minute t-shirts online. (See T-shirt Designer panel)
3. Ask family members to donate services toward the event in exchange for advertising in the Family Reunion Keepsake booklet. Such services may include photography, Keepsake CDrom, DJ, Catering, discounted travel packages, limo services, etc.
4. Get free printables - Patrons of the Complete Famiiy Reunion Planner 3.0 can download all 5 reunion theme printable packages at no additional cost. Each package includes theme based Reunion themed poems, reunion cards, flyers, invitations, banners, honorary award certificates, t-shirts, caps and aprons. Use the link on the family reunion planner dashboard called "Get Theme Printables Here."
You can download theme based printables and print them yourself or edit and order prints online. Bulk discounts apply to select print orders. Free shipping available on seasonal/select products at
http://www.zazzle.com/zzibcnet*/ or go to http://www.customink.com/cink/r.jsp?img=16&kbid=1914
Access the Print Shop from your Complete Family Reunion Planner Interface. If you purchased the Family Reunion Planner at any time between 2005 and 2010 you are entitled to the online access link to the Family Reunion Planner 3.0. Simply send your purchase number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Those using the evaluation version of the family planner are directed to the public theme printables page at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/spectacular-events-planner.html where theme based printables can be purchased and downloaded.
Don't have Fimark's Family Reunion Planner yet? Enjoy season discounts on the complete family reunion planner and save up to $35. Regular price $99. Discounted as low as $65 at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net
Happy Family Reunion Planning!