Got money to burn? Neither do I. That said, if you could plan your entire family reunion for free I would be the first in line to tell you how. But in order to please the masses of family and friend attending you can at least spare yourself needless costs by taking the time to shop around in stores and online expecially when free shipping is available. So how can we Family reunion planners do our absolute best at saving money while planning your family reunion? In a word. Window browse first. Well that's three words, but you get the idea.
1. Compare prices
2. Buy bulk
3. Take advantage of free shipping
And here's one you may not have expected. Good planning. That's right, good planning saves time and money. Last minute running around wastes time gas and prevents you from taking advantage of all the best off-season deals offers available right now.
So where to start? Three steps.
1. Get you hands on a good family reunion planning book. I suggest Fimark's Family Reunion Planning Guide and Keepsake. http://astore.amazon.com/family-reunion-20/detail/1461124239.
2. If you like web apps for your desk-laptop I recommend you download Fimark's Family Reunion Planner. It includes a great weekly timeline planning application with very practical money saving alerts and tips to use as you go about planning your reunion event. http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net.
3. Start comparing prices and hunting down those off-season party supply, picnic, summer gear, BBQ equipment and Cookout accessory deals online.
Happy reunion planning!
Profile + Web App
- Mark Askew
- Mark Angelo Askew is the author of "Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Workbook and Keepsake" and the founder and director of the Family Reunion Planning Group that established November as Annual Family Reunion Planning Month.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Posted by Mark Askew at Wednesday, January 04, 2012
Labels: compare prices, free shipping, party supplies
Mark Angelo Askew is the author of "Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Workbook and Keepsake" and the founder and director of the Family Reunion Planning Group that established November as Annual Family Reunion Planning Month.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment