I'm proud to present all our family reunion planners with the best family reunion planning tools available online. The "Event Planning and Download Center" is a personal web-based application that gives you access to all the tools you'll need to plan your reunion.
The following list of event planning reminders includes the use of the "Event Planning and Download Center" part of Fimark's award winning Family Reunion Planning Package.
1. Using the "Timeline Planner" Panel find out what tasks need to be completed this month. Simply move the calendar to January and click on the dates with links. Plan to have this months tasks completed by months end and move on to February tasks as soon as possible.
2. If you're booking a reception hall or picnic area follow up on this now. Use the "Lookup" Panel of Fimark's Family Reunion Planner to find the ideal locations for your event.
3. Order supplies as soon as possible, taking advantage of off-season discounts. Use the "Family Reunion Store" Panel to compare prices from over 20 popular stores online and in your area.
4. By now everyone should know how much family reunion dues are and most of the funds should be collected by months end.
5. Using the "Tshirt Designer" Panel in Fimark's Family Reunion Planner commence designing the reunion tshirt and taking in orders now if you have not done so. Use the Budgeting Panel to calculate all event related costs with the help of the adjacent supplies and services checklist.
6. Record tshirt orders using the "Attendee Registration - Tshirt Roster" Panel. You'll need time to examine a sample tshirt, approve
it and have them start printing. When the shirts arrive you'll need
to check each one and return a few for replacements. Plan to have your
t-shirts on hand by April.
7. Touch base with all committee members to make sure they are making progress on assigned task. Committee and departmental worksheets can be found in the "Workbooks" Panel. Simply download the MS Word Workbook "Family Reunion Planner" (contains worksheets) at the "Workbooks" Panel.
Now you're getting organized!
Get your copy of Fimark's award winning Family Reunion Planner complete with the "Event Planning and Download Center" at
http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net and get started planning now.
Happy Reunion Planning Everyone!
Profile + Web App
- Mark Askew
- Mark Angelo Askew is the author of "Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Workbook and Keepsake" and the founder and director of the Family Reunion Planning Group that established November as Annual Family Reunion Planning Month.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Family Reunion Planning Tools
Posted by Mark Askew at Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Labels: event planning application
Mark Angelo Askew is the author of "Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Workbook and Keepsake" and the founder and director of the Family Reunion Planning Group that established November as Annual Family Reunion Planning Month.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment