To create additional pages for your Family History section you can
copy, insert and paste the "blank" page provided in your Booklet
Maker. (Instructions using Microsoft Word or compatible program)
Here are the steps involved:
1. Go to the second to the last page of the series of pages. Note
the page reads, "This is your blank page insert template."
2. Click on both the background image and the foreground text box
holding down the shift key.
3. Select "Copy".
4. Move to the page under the family history page and click above
the background image. A blinking curser marker should appear.
5. Go to the menu and select Insert. Scroll down to Break (page
break) and click. A new page will appear.
6. Place your curser at the top of the new page and click. Your
blinking curser marker will appear.
7. Now paste the copied contents onto the page.
To create more pages simply follow steps 5 thru 7.
Remember to save your work once you have completed this task.
Download The Family Reunion Keepsake Booklet Maker...
The Family Reunion Keepsake Booklet includes pages to add a contact list or address directory. Use your Attendee database spreadsheet found in the Family Reunion Planner 3.0 application to add contact information to your Family Reunion Booklet contact list/address directory.
Don't have Fimark's Family Reunion Planner?
Download the online version at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/
Post a Comment