Seems like 2001 was just yesterday and yet here we are in 2011.
As the song goes "Time keeps on slipping into the future." What will you do to make this a memorable year? While many warm moments in time are the result of unforeseen occurrences and chance we have to admit the majority of ones that matter most are those that are well planned and much anticipated.
No doubt you've made a resolution to complete a family reunion project before the spring. But it is likely that like me you're now busier than ever.
While life has a way of making demands on your time it's important to take time to yourself, immerse yourself in your own personal projects and enjoy the good results of your labor.
That said, let's look over a list of some of the things our family reunion planners are determined to accomplish.
1. Highlight the last family reunion event in a newsletter
2. Finish a family quilt project
3. Appraise a family heirloom
4. Complete a family reunion keepsake booklet
5. Interview family elders
6. Discuss a family reunion cruise
7. Find family reunion t-shirt designs
8. Build a family website
9. Finalize reunion travel plans
10. Plan summer vacation
11. Knit a sweater or blanket for baby
12. Take supportive auntie and cousins to a Spa
Now that sounds like fun doesn't?
Gotta download a template? http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net
Profile + Web App
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Incoming Year 2011
Labels: 2011, craft projects, crafts, cruise, family reunions, new year, resolutions, spa, t-shirts, travel
Mark Angelo Askew is the author of "Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Workbook and Keepsake" and the founder and director of the Family Reunion Planning Group that established November as Annual Family Reunion Planning Month.